A series of 1 hour workshops/forums from 7PM-8PM. The purpose of the forum is to encourage, share tips and resources and equip families/parents/men/women and singles to not just survive but thrive during this season.
- April 27 – Drs Pamela and Claudio Consuegra (Parenting Teens)
- May 4 – Dr. Willie and Elaine Oliver (Families) and Lavardo Thompson (Financial Tips)
- May 11 – Women’s Session: Pr. Aisha Lennon (Feelings and Facts). Men’s Session: Pr. Pierre Quinn and Pr. Andre Anderson (Leading Through)
- May 19 – Dr. David Defoe (Mental Wellness)
Spice it Up! Online Marriage Conference with Drs. David & Beverly Sedlacek
- FREE Introductory Session Friday, May 22 @ 7:30 PM
- Friday/Saturday May 29-30, 2020
- Registration is on the Ontario Conference website and payment of $25/couple is required. This includes access to all presentations/worksheets & book.
- Only registered attendees will receive ZOOM link/password for the sessions a week before the sessions
- The first 50 paid registrants will also receive a Couples Time activity spinner
The Grief Sessions: Join Pr Mike Tucker as he discusses loss, grief and finding peace in the storm of life. Starts this Friday, April 24 at 7:30PM (EST) on the lifestyle magazine Facebook Page.